Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunday's Cost Breakdown

Here's the cost breakdown for the food I'll be consuming on my last day of the SNAP Challenge, Sunday.

Breakfast: $0.45
Snack: $0.39
Lunch: $1.09
Dinner: $0.66

Total: $2.59

That breaks down to 728 Calories, 4g Fat, 137g Carbs, 33g Sugar, 21g Protein, 625mg Sodium per dollar consumed.

As the week went on I continued to get better value for my dollar as far as nutritional values are concerned. This seems to be the best out of the week. All I'm going to say is, I can't wait for breakfast in the morning.

This has been a pleasure reporting all of this data and I assure you guys that I'll be compiling a cumulative report about all the nutritional values and cost breakdowns early next week. Thank you guys for reading, it's been an interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment